At Samantha's, creativity and a passion for food are at the heart of everything we do.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla.
- Making a well in the middle,Combine the egg and milk mixture with the dry ingredients.
- Stir well but do not over mix.
- Preheat a waffle iron and apply a little amount of olive oil or butter in the iron. Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp.
- For the sandwich Split the waffle in two and fill with your favourite fillings
Sweet & Savoury Waffle Sandwich
Crisp, buttery and fluffy. Waffles are a breakfast and brunch staple, enjoyed sweet or savoury.
- 250g plain flour
- 7g baking powder
- 20g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 475 ml milk
- 50g melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Get updates about Samantha`s new dishes and upcoming events